Time is precious, but so is learning. Tapping into the book lists of smart nonprofit leaders can help you polish your skills, advance your career, and make a larger impact on your very important work.
These are the top 5 books that should be on your reading list, according to the blog of Joan Garry, also known as the "Dear Abby" of nonprofit leadership.
1. Good to Great and the Social Sectors, Jim Collins
2. Give and Take, Adam Grant
3. Changing Minds, Howard Gardner
4. Difficult Conversations, Stone, Patton, and Heen
5. Made to Stick, Dan and Chip Heath
For 5 additional nonprofit leadership book recommendations, visit “10 Books Every Nonprofit Leader Should Read.”